Wednesday, August 5, 2009

State Mix - Talulah Does The Hula

This week I'm a cheaty-mc-cheaterson. Or, well, a person with a life maybe. I've got a wedding in Bristol this week, and therefore am not going to be anywhere near a computer for nearly FIVE WHOLE DAYS. Whoa! Awesome I know. Therefore, no mixtape 17 will not be happenin' this week. But fear not, for I have a solution if you have some kind of an addiction to mixtapes of a Friday.

For those of you "in the know" you'll know that I spend a good bit of my time playing in a band, Talulah Does The Hula. Said band were asked to put together a mixtape for State.ie of all the music which is a bit inspire-y of the kind of music TDTH makes. Actually, when I say "the band" were asked, it's more like I told State's editor that I was going to give him a mix under the banner of Talulah whether he liked it or not. Luckily for me and the band, they seem to have liked it - or at least, not minded it enough to publish it to their site. So instead of an "enhanced m4a" this week, I will instead leave you with "one that I did before". Do be sure to check out the other mixes they've got there on the site. They're pretty much all way better than the badly mixed one I did.

Listen Here & Download Below:


And apologies to State if I steal any of their bandwidth... though I doubt I've enough people following this blog to make anyone notice!
MP3: State Mix #9 - Talulah Does The Hula


Included on the mix:
1. New Order – Ceremony
2. Friendly Fires – Ex-Lover
3. Delphine – La Fermeture Eclair
4. Dolly Mixture – My Rainbow Valley
5. Orange Juice – Falling and Laughing
6. The Fall – C.R.E.E.P.
7. Visitors – Bliss
8. Pink Grease – Ordinary Girl
9. Pulp – Babies
10. The Crystals – He’s a Rebel
11. Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra – Some Velvet Morning

Innn-joy and HAPPPPPPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment