Thursday, April 16, 2009

hullo...? This thing on?

An intro of sorts.

Hello, I'm Jessie, I'm not much of a blogging type, I don't really have that much interestingness in my life to subject the general public to my ramblings. Previously I was involved in rambling about life with my good friend Steve in podcast form (Culture Sluts), but that fell by the way-side a good few years ago. I do however love music... all kindsa flippin music...

So!

Previously myself and my musical co-hort Susie were able to sate our audio appetites by DJing on a regular basis, but changing lifestyles, and a changing Dublin means we don't get to do that so much these days. Instead I'm going to attempt to make a little weekly playlist/podcast of the music I'm loving at the moment. Hopefully my friends will also join me in this endeavor. Not sure how legal n all that is, but to try and make it legal-er I'll link to an iTunes iMix where you can purchase all songs involved. So there. Don't steal music kids. Even better than iTunes, go into your local record shop and buy the tunes in CD/vinyl format. Much more satisfying, I promise.

My goal is to create a short and sweet playlist that is published once a week - hopefully a minimum of 10 songs every Friday morning when people head into work and proceed to doss.

Other things? I make films & videos, I make music. But most of the time, I'm pretty boring and have a pretty dull sense of humor. Thems the breaks.

Expect Love Action mix #1 on Friday.
toodles, jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment