Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Mixtape #52 - The Birthday Mix

Happy Birthday to the mixes!
Okay, well admittedly it's been over a year since I've started making the mixes, but this is the official 52nd mix making it the birthday mix. Boo-yeah. Also, since it's late, I've made it a double... 20 songs for your listening pleasures.

After this I won't be making the mixes quite every week. They've been really fun to do, but at the moment I have a few too many things on my plate making it nearly impossible to get them out... the fact that this mix is over 2 weeks late is the proof.

But fear not, I'm not giving them up completely, they just won't be weekly. And of course you can always catch my monthly radio show I'm still doing for Radio Nowhere. http://radionowhere.org

Anyways, enjoy this mix, enjoy the summer and keep subscribed so you don't miss the next mix, whenever that may be. xoxo

(and yes... that photo is actually me on my 1st birthday)
Download the m4a here, or just listen in the player below


Included on the mix this week:
1. Altered Images - Happy Birthday (12" Mix)
2. Talulah Gosh - Be Your Baby
3. Sorry For Laughing - Josef K
4. What A Drag - Bear Hands
5. The Sugarcubes - Birthday
6. Jean on Jean - Tonight
7. Warpaint - Elephants
8. Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be
9. It'll Come Around - All Saints Day
10. Scissor Sisters - Invisible Light (Stuart Price Remix)
11. The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save (The Knocks Remix)
12. The BPA - He's Frank (ft. Iggy Pop) (The Twelves Remix)
13. Orange Juice - Rip It Up
14. Junior Boys - Birthday
15. Phoenix - Fences (Def Starr Version)
16. Sunvisor - Sky Dive
17. The Smiths - Unhappy Birthday
18. Crass vs. Liquid Liquid - Mashuup
19. Blur - Birthday
20. Badly Drawn Boy - New Year

1 comment:

  1. Switzerland has always glued for you to it has the commitment of adhering to International laws and exhibitions and in lieu together with the identical commitment that has decided on talking the extradition of Ilya Surkov with authorized Ukrainian
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    rajawaliqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna
    http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete