This week I'm going to start something slightly different - this is the first of a series of mixes inspired by destinations.
This week: Love Action Loves Paris....
A francophile mix of music either created or inspired by the City of Lights. Light and breezy, electro dizzy, even a bit hip hop - the city is a mix of culture, the old and the new, the genius and the mad. There were so many brilliant "Paris" songs I wanted to use that I had trouble narrowing it down to just ten songs... so this week, you get fifteen!
Paris is a place that inspires the entire world, and for good reason. This mix is my little musical love letter to Paris.
Paris, je t'aime
download the lovely photo-tastic m4a by clicking here
or... You can listen straight away in the fancy soundcloud below:
Friday Mixtape #21 - I Heart Paris by jessieloveaction
Don't forget, if you prefer to download or subscribe to mp3s you can do so on the sister site, loveactionmixtape.blogspot.com
Tracks this week are:
1. Lisztomania (Classixx Mix) - Phoenix
2. Divine - Sebastien Tellier
3. Stop Ou Encore - Plastic Bertrand
4. Plus Tard (Call Me) - Katy David
5. La Nuit - Robots in Disguise
6. D.A.N.C.E. (Stuart Price Remix) - Justice
7. Telephone - TTC
8. Paris - Friendly Fires
9. Je Ne Parle Pas Francais - Girls Aloud
10. Contact - Bridget Bardot
11. A Forest - Nouvelle Vague
12. Gris Metal - Bertrand Burgalat
13. Sexy Boy (Instrumental) - Air
14. Tous Les Garcons Et Les Filles - Françoise Hardy
15. Il Suffrait de Presque Rien - Serge Reggiani
Shock & Awe! All FIFTEEN tracks can be bought on iTunes! Well whaddya know.