Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Mixtape #33 - We're A Happy Family

This week's mix is close to home... literally. It's all about the family - I'm home with my family and I imagine a lot of people will soon be with their family, or at least their adopted family. I'm gonna get a bit personal with this mix, dedicating it to my dad who just got great news regarding a recent health scare.

Anyways, you'll quickly figure out the little theme I've got going on, family, Daddy, Mother, Sister, Baby... you get the picture. Luckily there are some great tracks that feature these lil family themes. It's all a bit retro, a bit rockin, a bit sentimental without being too cheesy, well except for maybe Abba, to which I apologize in advance for, although we both know, they're a guilty pleasure. Hey, call home you! Your mom & dad love you!

Download the enhanced m4a version here
,
or just listen in the player below.
Friday Mixtape 33 - We're A Happy Family by jessieloveaction

Enjoy and happy holidaze!

This week's mix does include:
1. The Ramones - We're a Happy Family
2. The Cramps - The Mad Daddy
3. France Gall - Dady Da Da
4. Mel Torme - Comin' Home Baby
5. The Beatles - Your Mother Should Know
6. Deano - Baby Let Me Be Your Baby
7. The Smiths - Shakespeare's Sister
8. Abba - Does Your Mother Know
9. The Grains Of Sand - Going Away Baby
10. The Ronettes - Be My Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment