Sunday, December 27, 2009

Friday Mixtape #34 - Merry Christmas

This slightly belated podcast is a little mixtape of Holiday music that isn't super cringey and hopefully not overplayed in shops during this most craziest of seasons... Handy for a little festive get together, mix with booze & egg nog for full effect. Happy Holidays y'all.

I know it's a full two days late... but I do have an excuse other than taking a Christmas vacation (I did that too). I've spent the last few weeks in the isolated surrounds of the Navajo Reservation & in Telluride, Colorado - which is a teensy town atop a huge mountain. Needless to say, internet was not on the menu - and who was I to argue. So I sit now in Phoenix Airport, taking advantage of the free WiFi to finally bring to you my Holiday mix. I've only created an mp3 version this week (blame the laziness on over-indulging) however, you can find all tracks below.

Download Friday Mixtape #34 - Merry Christmas here,

or listen straight away in the player below


Included in the mix:
1. Hally - Xmas Songs Plastic Sputnik Arcade Punk Remix
2. Capitol Studio Orchestra - Cha-Cha All the Way
3. The Jane Bradfords - Too Much Christmas (feat. Katie Richardson)
4. Kay Starr - (Everybody's Waitin' For) the Man with the Bag
5. Billy May - Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer Mambo
6. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
7. Louis Armstrong & The Commanders - Cool Yule
8. DMA-SC - The First Blip Blop Noel
9. José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
10. The Dandy Warhols - Every Day Should Be A Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment