Friday, February 5, 2010

Experiencing Technical Difficulties - Please Stand By

Techonology... when it works, it's AWESOME

When it doesn't, you want to start pulling out your hair and you begin babbling about how much stuff you have to do and how you'll never meet this deadline etc. etc. etc.

Well, I've been attempting to upload today's mixtape for approximately 3.5 hours. I can't connect to my iDisk, I can't upload to Soundcloud. Hell, I can't even get RapidShare or MediaFire to work. I'm assuming it's my upload connection. It appears to grind to a halt once 2mb gets up there. Like, completely. Grinds. To. A Halt.

I don't think I have a limit, I can only assume there is either something fucked with my ISP, or maybe someone else on the same ISP is uploading some mega-huge files. Either way, I apologize. I have no other method for giving you this week's mix.

BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment